- 3 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyBHI is the PERFECT place for a holiday.
Why choose Villa 27? We have no damage from the Hurricane!
We are a 2 min. walk to the BRAND NEW BHI CLUB and 2-min. walk to the beach. You can sit on our outdoor space and watch the golfers come in on the 18th green.
We are the most attractive bargain at bald Head Island, price-effective delight. NEWLY REMODELED! HARD WOOD FLOORS- NEW KITCHEN
For the Golf enthusiasts we are on the 18th Green, for the beach bums we are across the street (2 min. walk) and for the children we are beside the Swimming pool, tennis and a lagoon filled with turtles, fish and feathered friends.
Ideal holiday for families with children, ladies beach weekend, or a golf trip for the men.
Our Villa sleeps 8, in a voluminous three bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom complimentary standing condominium with outdoor shower. The villa is directly facing the 18th green of the Bald Head island Club Golf Course, and a Two min. walk to the beach you can even see a modest glimpse of the sea waves from the top outdoor space. We are on a lagoon that is the home to many turtles, feathered friends, and fish. We are in close proximity to the Bald Head Island club, about a five-min. walk that offers, Golf, Tennis, swimming pool, croquet and even a kid’s summer camp.
The Recently modernized Villa 27 is located on a peaceful cul de sac. The children can bring their skates and scooters or ride their bicycles without worry of through golf cart traffic. Enjoying your morning coffee in the rocking chairs on the top outdoor space and then finish your remarkable day having drinks and dinner overlooking the golf course on the bottom outdoor space. With vaulted ceilings and a dazzling cheery interior, the living and dining area is a great place to hang out with the family at the end of the day. The kitchen has all the equipment to prepare your meals, right down to and a spice rack. You can even watch the turtles in the lagoon as you make dinner. The Master bedroom has a King bed, 900 thread Egyptian linens, huge closet, TV and private bathroom. The 2nd Bedroom has a Queen bed, opulence linens, 2 closets and a bathroom in the hallway. The 3rd bedroom with 2 twin beds is a favorite with the children and also comes with two generous storage rooms in a loft overlooking the living room. There is a half bath in the third room with a balcony overlooking the golf course and a glimpse of the sea.
The home is ideally designed for a family, couples or a group of adults just looking to get away from it all. We have great pride of ownership and follow a rigorous maintenance routine to keep Villa 27 in a condition that exceeds our visitors' expectations. It is our goal to offer an extraordinary holiday experience. We give information to help you prepare for and adore your trip and welcome any and all questions about Villa 27 and Bald Head Island. Once on the island, we will be there to assist any way we can.
*****6 SEATER Golf Cart** most only have one four seater!
4 bicycles with toddler bicycle seat
4 new bech chairs and umbrella
Brand New Grille
WIFI & Cable
Opulence Egyptian Bed Linens
2 Brand New 42’ Flat screen TV & DVD player
Games and Cards
Toddler blowup bed
Baseballs bat and balls
4 Beach Chairs and 2 umbrellas
2 Boogie Boards
Beach Trolley (less than 2 min. walk to beach but no need to drag your stuff)
6 beach towels (4 adult size and 2
Brand New Blender, Coffee pot and Toaster
Brita Filter for the water
Especially for children:
Portable crib ( sheets available)
Outside gate installed on top outdoor space
Toddler seat for bicycle
Childrens beach chair
Toys & movies
Internet based tv for movies
1 king, 1 queen, 2 twin and queen sleeper couch
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus supply printed tourism guide books with deals for lodging, dining and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Able to change your trip week? The off-peak seasons will offer amazing rates on weekly rentals.
- Several property management companies and owners offer special discounts for active and veteran men and women of the Armed forces, or returning travelers of the same rental home. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discount.
- Some rental properties are practically designed to serve specific customers, whether it is soundside rentals with weekly fishing pier passes, city-center homes with walkable access to restaurants or waterfront homes that have private jetski launching areas. You'll get the best value from a rental that most thoroughly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Management companies and individual home owners commonly offer clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed resulting from personal medical related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the range and wide variety of short-term rental homes available in the Wrightsville Beach area. With such a big selection, vacationers are sure to locate a rental home which fits their wishes and spending plan.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
Seasoned Wrightsville Beach vacationers have identified a few tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be happy to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Searching for and booking the best rental:
Before you book " Bald Head Island----- A perfect Location! Only a few weeks left! ", examine our brief collection of points to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Like many desirable hot spots, In Wrightsville Beach the best vacation homes are booked very early. To assure the greatest choice of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Wrightsville Beach rental 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of families decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Consensus can often be complicated between family members, but once this difficult part is finished everything will begin to slide in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Determine who is going, and just how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you should have. Keep in mind that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain " Bald Head Island----- A perfect Location! Only a few weeks left! " suits your price range *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving a pricey rental property. One member of your group will need to be given the task of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What amenities is the group searching for? Do you just want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included in your rental home charge? Make a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Do individual people in your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure you include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies can vary. A number of constraints may dismiss a potential vacation property. Examine your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
The best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Wrightsville Beach local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies typically have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your desires and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Agreement
Read through the complete contract and be certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental home right away. Call the property manager right away to report your observations.
- You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. Frequently, neighboring homes are lived in by permanent locals. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Many rental home web sites request feedback after your stay . Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you may want to note that as part of your critique.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to return next year? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning is going to be relatively easy. If not, you've acquired invaluable experience that will help with the next search.
- Pelicatessen - 0.1 miles
- The Grille At Bald Head Island Club - 0.2 miles
- Delphina Cantina - 1.1 miles
- MoJoâ€™s on the Harbor - 1.1 miles
- Mikeâ€™s Bites - 2.3 miles
- Shoals Watch Club - 2.6 miles
- Cape Fear Restaurant - 4.0 miles
- Frying Pan - 4.0 miles
- Bald Head Woods - 2.3 miles
- Oak Island Lighthouse - 2.9 miles
- Southport Waterfront Park - 4.0 miles
- Southport Marsh Walk - 4.2 miles
- La Polena Bed & Breakfast - 4.5 miles
- Bald Head Island Club - 0.1 miles
- Kent Mitchell Nature Trail - 0.9 miles
- Bald Head Island Lighthouse - 0.9 miles