View this property at:
About this Property
Feel a appealing, anxiety-complimentary holiday at this TOP FLOORING END UNIT CONDO with beautiful vistas of the 3rd hole par 3 on the Golf Course. Beach Haven is located away in the peaceful and calming Sunset Village including 2 Pools, 2 Hot Tubs, Tennis Court, Picnic Tables, Grills, Ponds and Fountains. Sunset Village is surrounded by Sandpiper Bay's award-winning 27-hole Golf Course within mins. to the beauty and serenity of Sunset Beach hailed as North Carolinas "Finest Kept Secret". This classic cozy town with a white sandy beach is Tranquil, Relaxing and Refreshing with Spectacular Sunsets. Beach Haven is enormous, completely furbished and generously furbished with owners original colored artwork including coastal themes. Your Ideal Get-Away offers the following exclusive luxuries:
Open Concept Family Room with Vaulted Ceiling and Fan. Giant Picture Window looking out back over #3 Green of the Golf Course and huge pond. Free WIFI/High Speed Internet Connection for all your devices. Flat Screen TV in Family room. Streaming Services Available. Welcome Manual filled with useful Information about the area and things to do. There are Fun Games, Puzzles, Movies and Books available for your Relaxation.
New King Bed with Memory Foam Mattress, Ceiling Fan, Grand Dresser, and Nightstands with Lamps. Private Bath with New Faucet, New Toilet and New Shower Head. Substantial Walk in Closet with Hangers. Flat Screen TV, Streaming Services Available. Private Access to Screened-in Deck Overlooking the Pond and the Picturesque Golf Course.
New Queen Linens and Pillows in the Elegant Blue Themed Room with Ceiling Fan, Dresser, Nightstands with Lamps and a Closet with Hangers. Flat Screen TV, Streaming Services Available.
New Queen Linens and Pillows in the Sensational Surf and Tropical Themed Room with Ceiling Fan, Dresser, Nightstands with Lamps and a Closet with Hangers. Flat Screen TV, Streaming Services Available.
Entirely Equipped 2nd Bathroom with New Faucet, New Toilet, and New Shower Head. New Towel Sets for 6 people Supplied for your Stay.
Totally Furnished Kitchen with Everything you need for your Home-Cooked Meals. New Faucet, Double Sink, Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Stove, Full Size Fridge, Ice Maker, Dishwashing Soaps, Sponges, Garbage Disposal, New Keurig Machine, Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster, Tea Kettle, Dishes, Plates, Bowls, Pots, Crockpot, Pans, Silverware, Air Fryer, Pantry, Garbage Bags and Grilling Supplies.
Dining Table has 4 chairs. There are 2 Folding Chairs or 2 Barstools that can be added to Seat 6 or more.
Full Size Washer and Dryer for your use. Accessible from the 2nd Bathroom.
Unwind on the Screened-in Deck with High Top Table, 4 Swivel Chairs, and Ceiling Fan overlooking the Pond and # 3 Green of the Golf Course. String Lights Installed on Deck for Cozy Nights.
NO SMOKING. FAMILY PETS ARE NOT ACCEPTED IN THIS CONDO DUE TO ALLERGIES.
Conveniences within Steps from the Condo include 2 Pools with 2 Hot Tubs, Tennis Court, Picnic Tables, Charcoal Grills, Walking and Bicycle Riding. Beach Toys, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas and Beach Cart Freely available for your use.
Beach Haven & Golf Retreat is comfortably located in Sandpiper Bay's Premier Championship Golf Course within mins. to the beautiful Sunset Beach. Quick & straighforward access to Eateries, Fresh Seafood, Boating, Shopping, Fishing/Dolphin Cruises.
Have Fun with Music, Dancing and Food at the Sunset Beach Summer Concert Series every Wednesday Nighttime from 6:30pm to 8:30pm until Late August at the Village Park at Oceanside Village- 1791 Queen Anne Street, Sunset Beach, NC.
Drive less than 10 mins. to visit Calabash-The Seafood Capital of the World. Dine at the Waterfront's Famous Seafood Eateries. Top it off with The World Renowned Calabash Creamery, The Most first-rate Homemade Ice Cream for an memorable holiday.
Take a virtual tour of your holiday getaway at https://youtu.be/ILFQU4BNMKk
History of Sunset Beach at https://youtu.be/Tp6Tacoo28E
Sunset Beach Free Guides, News & Events at https://sunsetnc.com
Sunset Beach Live Pier Webcam at https://youtu.be/czYVWMkUBgs
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many official tourism bureaus offer promotional guides with special packages for rental properties, restaurants and activities. These guides provide a great start to your rental home search.
- Desire to stay away from the crowds of people? Shoulder seasons special offer fantastic opportunities.
- Several property management companies and owners offer discount rates for active and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat travelers to the same rental. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some rental properties are essentially designed to serve particular customers, whether it is downtown rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with close access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private boat launching areas. You will definitely get the best value from a home that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed due to health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
First-timers are often times surprised at the range and wide selection of short term rental properties available in the Wrightsville Beach area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Wrightsville Beach gang, from restful condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all rental homes in Wrightsville Beach are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are critical in assisting families with booking, check-in, housekeeping, as well as repairs and maintenance issues that may arise.
We have put together a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Before you book " Beach Haven & Golf Retreat- Perfect Get-Away to Relax, Refresh and Rejuvenate", examine our short list of issues to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Wrightsville Beach vacation rentals start booking very early. To guarantee the greatest selection of vacation rentals, we suggest searching and booking your Wrightsville Beach rental 6-12 months in advance, whenever possible. A lot of households decide to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Area and Vacation Week
Sometimes, the toughest part of organizing your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be simplier and easier.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental
How many family members are joining your trip? Remember that that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
Most rentals are advertised with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen week. It may be at the top end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a costly rental property. A single member of your party must be in charge of collecting payments and accepting responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of booking.
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you just want a home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are sheet sets included with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Often times the senior generation has challenges with stairs. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the family travelling with a family pet? Animals are welcome at a number of vacation homes, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included.
Start your Search
Several internet resources exist to match vacationers with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Wrightsville Beach local vacation homes" for local rental home management companies. Local vacation home management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. The off-season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your price includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Rental home management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Be sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To make sure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find wear and tear, or if fixes are required get in touch with the property manager straight away. This may prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many complications.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind possessions. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, backyards, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most vacation rental websites seek feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but sincere in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to correct the issue.
Use Your Experience
Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything was perfect and you are all set to re-book the rental home for your next vacation. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience to aid with another search.