View this property at:
About this Property
Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Heated Pool (Fee)
*** Please Check our Calendar for Availability ***
Please 'Like' us on Facebook for the latest construction updates, additional information, and many many more photos: Simply search Facebook for 'VacationOIB'
Visit our nearly identical homes directly next door:
"Living the Dream": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 1104626
"Bliss Found": Vacation Rental By Owner Listing # 441547
Be among the first visitors to stay at 'My Happy Place' a elegant, five bedroom, five and a half bath, bespoke-constructed opulence home, freshly constructed in 2015! You will appreciate unobstructed, radiant vistas of both the sea and the Inter-Coastal Waterway. You will appreciate the superb reverse floor plan with two family rooms for entertaining visitors of all ages. No need to worry about stairs - you can use the elevator to bring up grocery bags and suitcases. Totally supplied handicapped accessible, wide-entry bedroom, with pocket doors and private handicapped accessible bath. Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and throughout the home.
Our prime and very private location is on 1st Street (2nd row), within 60 Yards of beach access. After the beach, savor our cavernous inground pool and stamped concrete pool outdoor space, with lounge chairs and table, outdoor shower, and bar.
This home is professionally adorned with high end furnishings. There are plenty of windows to take in the spectacular vistas and an abundance of upgrades, making it feel much more like a extravagance home than a rental unit. This is not just another beach rental unit. We have finished our home for the appreciation of our family and visitors, with many additional touches and includes not found in the typical rental.
Whether the purpose of your visit to Sea Isle Beach is a restful holiday or one filled with tons of activities, our home is the ideal place to stay. Our home was designed with bliss and bliss in mind to help make your holiday memorable.
Thank you for considering our home for your beach hideaway!
FLOORING PLAN AND ACCOMMODATIONS:
• Reverse Floor Plan with 5 Bedrooms/5.5 Baths.
• Sleeps a max. of 18:
+ 2nd floor Master bedroom (#1) – one King bed
+ 1st floor Master bedroom (#2) – one King bed
+ 1st floor bedroom (#3) – one Queen + one Twin
+ 1st floor bedroom (#4) – two Full beds (Handicapped accessible room with wide entry for simple access)
+ 1st floor bedroom (#5) – two bunk beds, Twin over Twin
+ 2nd floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
+ 1st floor family room – one Queen sleeper couch
• Well-supplied comfortable kitchen with granite counter tops and upgraded stainless steel appliances, including convection oven, convection/microwave oven, additional peaceful dishwasher. There are two (2) 25 cf bottom freezer/fridges in the kitchen with more than enough room for huge families to stock up on food and drinks for the week. Sizable granite kitchen counter bar with bar stools. We give plenty of silverware, dishes, glassware and serving silverware for entertaining in style.
• Main living area on 2nd floor. Open floor plan with plenty of seating for the whole family
+ Great room is sizable with accent lighting, whole home speakers, fireplace and million $$$ sea vistas.
+ Custom constructed-in wall unit with 60' HDTV w/ Roku and Wi-Fi connected Sonos system so you can enjoy your favorite music throughout the home.
+ Grand dining room table with seating for 12.
+ Half–bath off living area.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional enormous gatherings.
• Living area on 1st floor has second sizable family room (great for children or second family)
+ Family room includes a couch, 55' HDTV w/ Roku, and entertainment center.
+ Laundry room with high efficiency sizable capacity washer/dryer.
+ Sleeper Sofas give additional sleeping space for additional huge gatherings.
• Roomy covered and uncovered decking (over 1250 sq ft in total!) overlooking unobstructed beach and sea vistas!
+ Have your morning coffee or dinner overlooking the sea on one of two additional generous, 18x35 foot decks; the top outdoor space is furbished with generous dining table & chairs and wooden rocking chairs! There are two rear decks facing the Inter-Coastal Waterway to enjoy the chic OIB sunsets.
+ Additional dining table and rockers is on the top outdoor space off of dining room.
• All bedrooms have plush carpeting HDTV's w/ Roku and direct access to enormous bathrooms with granite counter tops:
+ Master Bath for Bedroom #1 has a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower, double granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #2 includes a bespoke tile and frameless glass shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #3 includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #4 is completely handicapped accessible, including a pocket door for straighforward ingress and egress, accessible shower with grab bars, movable bench seat, adjustable height hand shower and single granite topped vanity.
+ Bath for Bedroom #5 (bunk room) includes a full tub/ shower and single granite topped vanity.
• Wood trimmed 3 stop elevator (950 lb. capacity) makes bringing in groceries and bags smooth. Cab accommodates wheelchair access.
• Giant 26’x14’ in-ground pool includes wide stair entry for simple access. Pool can be heated for an additional fee.
• Fenced pool outdoor space area includes alluring stamped concrete, a tiki bar (with outlets to plug in a blender, etc.), lounge chairs, sizable covered dining area with table.
• Propane grille available for use (refillable propane tank can be filled locally).
• Ground level includes a beach/pool shower, and changing room.
• House is supplied with beach chairs, umbrellas, beach cart, and cooler to wheel the chairs and drinks to the beach.
• This home is family friendly, including pack-n-play, portable high chair, booster seat, infant gates, puzzles, toys, games, books, DVD's for children & adults.
• Guests have access to ground floor storage area to securely store toys, golf clubs, and beach equipment.
TECHNOLOGY AND SECURITY FEATURES:
• Guest access to the elevator and front door is by electronic push button deadbolt locks. No key to share! We will send you your access code prior to your arrival. Old codes from previous visitors expire after their rental period.
• We are supplied with secure high speed Wi-Fi internet access to stay connected or download movies from the web.
• Extensive flat screen HDTVs (60' and 55') w/ Roku in both family rooms. Come with your own game station and movies from home. Family room TVs include a DVD player.
• Listen to your favorite beach music inside and out with Wi-Fi enabled Sonos system with listening zones on the top outdoor space, by the pool, and throughout the home.
• Two 70 gallon water heaters are included to help everybody get ready for dinner on time.
• Sea Isle Beach is a great blend of a family beach with stores and dining on and off island. Located between Wilmington and Myrtle Beach, activities are within an smooth drive. The beaches are huge, charming, and right across the street!
• Our home is located within a brief distance from the center of island. Arrival is fast and painless over the high access bridge. No need to stop and pick up a key with the Electronic locks.
• We are just a brief ride to the shorefront activity center, playground, museum, and mid-island eateries & stores.
No smoking and no dogs and cats are allowed as a courtesy to all visitors. Renter must be 25+ years old and stay on premises.
*** Linens and Towels (bath/beach) are not supplied but can be rented for a nominal charge from a number of local vendors. ***
*** Please be advised that we maintain outdoor video cameras which cover the unit perimeter and entrance for security purposes ***
*** Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is 10:00am ***
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Many established tourism bureaus supply travel guides with promotions for vacation rental management companies, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these catalogs and discount books, as this allows travelers to discover those attractions at a sometimes considerable discounted.
- Are the trip dates flexible? Off-peak times offer sizable bargains.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacationers of the same rental home. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular groups of travellers. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. You will definitely get the most value from a home that most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners often offer their customers an opportunity to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or weather, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover how many rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are critical in helping vacationers with reserving, check-in, housekeeping, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
We've developed a short guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you book " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool", go through our short checklist of issues to consider.
Search Early and Often
Wrightsville Beach rentals start booking very early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your rental home..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Agreement can be tricky between family, but the moment this tricky part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
Selecting an Adequately-Sized Rental home
Establish who is going, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Bear in mind that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. You will need to determine what is suitable for your family. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Make sure " Luxury Oceanview 5Br/ 5.5 Bath, 2 Masters, Elevator, Huge Pool" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking a costly rental. A single individual in your group must be responsible for gathering payments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental with open-air lounge? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Are bedsheets included with the rental agreement, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "needs and desires" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Do a few members of your group have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a furry friend? Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations may dismiss a prospective rental property. Examine your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Wrightsville Beach local rentals" for local rental management companies. In addition to having exclusive rental properties, local companies provide you with excellent service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the rental has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the rental management company might know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read through the Total Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure to get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To assure no damages are linked to your stay, create a record of any trouble spots of the property. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. This will protect against disputes during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many headaches.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Clean up a little. Although you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The property really needs to be in very good condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be remedied before leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and look for damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Virtually all rental home sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing ratings. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest about your stay. The best owners and managers will try hard to solve the situation.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their stay? If everything was perfect, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If not, you have gained valuable experience to aid with your next search.