- 4 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyYOUR HOST AT YOUR PLEASURE
Surf Watcher Vacation Rental By Owner ID # 929633
903 West Main St,
Gray Dolphin Vacation Rental By Owner ID # 932557
201 West Main St.
Of course, you are on the BEACH. We appreciate to interact with our Guests. I am not on the beach, but I am just a phone call away or by text or e-mail. We are committed to make your stay as pleasurable as possible. When needed I have personal assistance available on site.
DIRECTIONS TO SUNSET BEACH
Sunset Beach is in Southeastern North Carolina. It is the last Island in North Carolina. The island is about 7 miles off of U.S. 17 at Highway 904. Coming from the North turn Left on to 904 (from the South turn Right). Take 904 to the second traffic light (roughly 4 miles from the intersection with U.S. 17). Turn right and follow the signs to Sunset Beach. The bridge onto the island is roughly 2 more miles. At the circle take the Mannon Gore bridge, 1 more mile to Main St. Turn right on to West Main St. 201 is on the Left at the corner of 28th St. 903 in on the Left just past 35th St.
THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH in NORTH CAROLINA
Sunset Beach, formally known as Bald Beach, is the southernmost island in North Carolina. The island was bought in 1955 by Mannon C. Gore from the Brooks family, which dates its ownership back to the 1700's. Mannon Gore, a farmer by trade, possessed vast skills in the bridge building and dredging work. Using these skills, Mr. Gore began his vision of Sunset Beach by designing and building the causeway and the first pontoon swing bridge onto the island. Mr. Gore also constructed the original Vesta Pier on the island named after a civil war blockade runner that now rests buried in the sand beside the present Sunset Beach pier. Unit sales began in 1958 and Sunset Beach has grown in every way since. To aid Mannon Gore, his son Edward M. Gore, Sr. joined the work in the late 1950's. Together they successfully developed and shaped the island into what the island is today. As the amazing island's beaches grow, we continue to maintain the straighforward feeling of yesterday’s when times were simpler.
This home has been family owned for more than 40 years. One of the original homes constructed on the West End Oceanfront in 1972. Constructed by Mr. Watcher & lovingly cared for till we fell in adore with this home in October 15, 2008. We have had a New & Committed Appreciate for this home. This home is Family amiable, just right for the number of visitors you may choose to invite & offer all comforts possible.
PEACE & QUITE
Sunset Beach is well known for its Family Amicable environment. I had the enjoyment to encounter some bicycle riders. They were open about their want to stay in Sunset Beach. ”It’s rather”, they said.
The peaceful island that is ideal for your hideaway. The island has a few specialty stores where you can relish your ice cream cone, quart of milk or odds & ends for sandwiches. This is the calm & rather you will treasure the most for your morning-evening walks, bicycle rides, or excursion on the pier to fish or just appreciate the beach. The Sunsets you will never forget.
YOU GET ALL THIS
Your Family Will Appreciate the Spectacular Sunrises / Sunsets, Priceless Sea Vistas and Sounds that You Will Hear from the Outdoor spaces of This Sunset Beach Holiday Rental. This Sea Front Home Sleeps 14, Non-Smoking, No Animals. Bedrooms Consist of: MBRW: K, SBRW: Q & 2 Bunk beds, MBRE: Q & Q, SBRE: S & S, Living Area: Q Sleeper, 4- 1/2 Baths (2 New Baths w/Non-Slip Ceramic Floor Tile & Fans). All New Hurricane Windows Throughout, All New Plantation Blinds Throughout, Very High-Speed Wireless. Our Promise to You Is to Provide a Very Well-Maintained Generous Oceanfront with Great Reception & Wi-Fi. The Owners Make Consistent Annual Updates to the Structure, Furnishings, Linens & Conveniences in this Family Amiable Home. We Pledge to Provide You All the Comforts Possible! Cell Signal Booster for All Providers. NEW INFANT SEAT. All Bedrooms Have Their Own TV's. 2 DVD's, audio system iPod Dock, 5 Color TV's, Netflix Available to use with your account in the Living Room. 2 Ceiling Fans on the Porch, 2 in the Great Room. Library with Dedicated Ice Maker & Snow Cone Maker, 10 Seat Dining Table, Extra Folding Table With 6 Folding Chairs, 3 Counter Stools. You May Adore Cooking in a Substantial Kitchen with Extensive Double-Kitchen Cabinets, Labels Supplied on All Cabinets & Drawers, Inside Fish Sink Supplied with a Dedicated Reverse Osmosis Water Filter w/Spout, Glass Container w/Spout. You Should No Longer Need Water Bottles! French Door Fridge, New Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Toaster Oven, 4 Slice Toaster, 12 Cup Coffee Maker, Abundance of Silver Ware & Dinner Ware, Cooking Utensils/Cookware, Take Away Disposable Food Containers, New Mats Throughout. 500sf Sea Side Screened in Porch, 5 Rockers, 2 Gliders, Breakfast Table with 4 Chairs. Roof Deck / Sun Deck Elevated Board Walk with Outside Shower / Foot Rinse, Fish Flag on Pole, Painted Path Stones That Will Come with You to the End of the Rainbow. Ground Floor Screened Shower with Hot & Cold Water, New Washer & Dryer, Weber Charcoal Grille, Kitchen Aid Gas Grille with Extra Propane Tanks, Picnic Table With 2 Benches, Childrens Table With 4 Stools. Cement Ground Floor Parking Area Sand Free. Partial Check-In, when SCHEDULED, Is Accepted After 1:30pm (We'll Have a Bedroom, Bathroom Ready for Your Use by That Time. You Can Drop the Bags and Head to the Beach While We Finish the Cleaning by Our Normal Check-In Time of 3pm). Great House with Countless Free Conveniences Supplied for Your Individual and Personal Pleasure, Dazzling Vistas of the Atlantic & the Wondrous Sky.
ONE KEY for YOUR NEEDS
One key gets you into all your needs, the entrance door, the ground floor Laundry. This you will get from the lock box (Code Supplied Before You Arrive). Once you get in Put the Key Back in the Lock Box. You will have 2 identical keys for your comfort to use during your stay.
THINGS to BRING
Our home is supplied for normal housekeeping. It is furbished to the owner's taste, so please care for these items as they were your own. You will find linen, towels, bed pads, bedspreads and pillows. Our home will have starter paper products for your emergency appreciation. Cleaning materials; broom, dust pan, cleaning rags, bucket & mop are supplied for your comfort. This brief checklist is included to assist you with your packing and shopping.
• Laundry Detergent Pods (Included in Laundry Room*)
• Dish Washing Detergent (Wall Sink Disposable Dispenser Included)
• Dish Washer Jell Pods (Included Under Sink)
• Dish Towels (Included)
• Reverse Osmosis Water Filter with Dedicated Water Spout (Supplied)
You may no longer need water bottles
• Disposable One Time Use Food Containers (Supplied*)
• Kitchen Garbage Bags (Supplied)
• Paper Towels (One Roll Supplied)
• Toilet Paper (One Roll per Bathroom Included)
• Bed Sheets (Included)
• Bath Towels (Supplied)
• Face Cloths (Supplied)
• Hand Soap (Disposable Dispenser Supplied in Each Bathroom*)
• Body Wash (Wall Dispensers Supplied in Each Bathroom*)
• Shampoo (Wall Dispensers Supplied in Each Bathroom*)
• Beach Chairs (Many Supplied in the Guest Storage*)
• Beach Toys (Many Supplied in the Guest Storage*)
• Beach Cart (Included in Guest Storage*)
NOTE: * These items can only be guaranteed or replenished if missing at the season's end
THINGS NOT PROVIDED
• Beach Towels
• Beach Bag
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most tourism bureaus supply tourism guides with savings for rental home management companies, restaurants and activities. These guides can provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Are you willing to change your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons frequently offer phenomenal rates on rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Many property management companies offer discounted rates to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to nightlife. If there's a particular Wrightsville Beach activity that you love, search for properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance together with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed due to medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas.
General Rental Home Information
First-timers are often times shocked at the range and wide selection of short-term rentals available in the Wrightsville Beach area. With such a big selection, renters are sure to come across a property that meets their expectations and spending budget.
The majority of rental homes in Wrightsville Beach are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with booking, checking-in, house cleaning, and any repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Wrightsville Beach vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however many novices will be happy to discover that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Before you decide to book " @ Ocean Front Guest Friendly Home "The Jewel On The Beach"", go through our brief checklist of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many popular hot spots, In Wrightsville Beach the best rentals are booked early. To find the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months before your vacation. Holiday gatherings are a great time for family groups to plan their Summer trips..
Choose a Village and Time
Consensus can often be difficult among relatives, but once this complicated part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Consider that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your party. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Stay on a Budget
Most vacation rentals are marketed with a price range. Confirm the rate for your selected trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If several groups or families are sharing the cost, check that each group understands their obligations and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. In most cases, a single member of the group will be liable for making the whole reservation and recovering each family member's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Is a screened-in deck a requirement? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Does the unit have bicycles and beach toys available during your stay? Build a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Proper access can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Pet policies are different at each property. Read descriptions carefully. Make sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Wrightsville Beach local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local agencies often times have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Total Contract
Read through the entire contract and be sure you fully understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard price, vacationers have to pay state taxes when booking " @ Ocean Front Guest Friendly Home "The Jewel On The Beach"", as well as various other fees that may be required depending on their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your standard rental home price, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any nights missed resulting from personal health care emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Home
When you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Info
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear immediately after you arrive. We also advise immediately calling the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any required fixes. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Always make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for property damage. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all rental home sites ask for testimonials after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but honest with regards to experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the issue.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a great time? If everything was fantastic, next year's vacation planning will be simple and easy. If the rental was not ideal, and you will better understand how to refine your search for the next time.
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 4.0 miles
- The Oyster Rock - 3.3 miles
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 4.6 miles
- Sugar Shack - 4.7 miles
- Drift - 4.7 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 4.8 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 4.8 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 4.0 miles
- Sunset Beach Pier - 0.3 miles
- Julie's Rentals - 0.4 miles
- Summertide Adventure Tours - 1.2 miles
- Oyster Bay Golf Links - 1.7 miles
- Sea Trail Plantation - Maples Course - 1.8 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 2.9 miles
- Thistle Golf Club & Estates - 3.2 miles
- Calabash Nautical Gifts & St. Nick Nacks - 3.5 miles
- Calabash Garden Tea Room And Gift Shop - 4.0 miles
- Eagles Beachwear - 4.8 miles
- Sunset Beach Trading Company - 0.4 miles
- Coral Tree Salon and Day Spa - 3.3 miles
- Callahan's of Calabash - 3.5 miles
- Moon Fairy's - 4.0 miles
- Jewelry By Wendy - 4.0 miles