View this property at:
About this Property
YOUR HOST AT YOUR PLEASURE
Surf Watcher Vacation Rental By Owner ID # 929633
903 West Main St,
Gray Dolphin Vacation Rental By Owner ID # 932557
201 West Main St.
Of course, you are on the BEACH. We appreciate to interact with our Guests. I am not on the beach, but I am just a phone call away or by text or e-mail. We are committed to make your stay as pleasurable as possible. When needed I have personal assistance available on site.
DIRECTIONS TO SUNSET BEACH
Sunset Beach is in Southeastern North Carolina. It is the last Island in North Carolina. The island is about 7 miles off of U.S. 17 at Highway 904. Coming from the North turn Left on to 904 (from the South turn Right). Take 904 to the second traffic light (roughly 4 miles from the intersection with U.S. 17). Turn right and follow the signs to Sunset Beach. The bridge onto the island is roughly 2 more miles. At the circle take the Mannon Gore bridge, 1 more mile to Main St. Turn right on to West Main St. 201 is on the Left at the corner of 28th St. 903 in on the Left just past 35th St.
THE BEAUTIFUL BEACH in NORTH CAROLINA
Sunset Beach, formally known as Bald Beach, is the southernmost island in North Carolina. The island was bought in 1955 by Mannon C. Gore from the Brooks family, which dates its ownership back to the 1700's. Mannon Gore, a farmer by trade, possessed vast skills in the bridge building and dredging work. Using these skills, Mr. Gore began his vision of Sunset Beach by designing and building the causeway and the first pontoon swing bridge onto the island. Mr. Gore also constructed the original Vesta Pier on the island named after a civil war blockade runner that now rests buried in the sand beside the present Sunset Beach pier. Unit sales began in 1958 and Sunset Beach has grown in every way since. To aid Mannon Gore, his son Edward M. Gore, Sr. joined the work in the late 1950's. Together they successfully developed and shaped the island into what the island is today. As the marvelous island's beaches grow, we continue to maintain the straighforward feeling of yesterday’s when times were simpler.
This home has been family owned for more than 40 years. One of the original homes constructed on the West End Oceanfront in 1972. Constructed by Mr. Watcher & lovingly cared for till we fell in appreciate with this home in October 15, 2008. We have had a New & Committed Appreciate for this home. This home is Family helpful, just right for the number of visitors you may choose to invite & offer all comforts possible.
PEACE & QUITE
Sunset Beach is well known for its Family Welcoming environment. I had the enjoyment to encounter some bicycle riders. They were open about their want to stay in Sunset Beach. ”It’s rather”, they said.
The calming island that is ideal for your hideaway. The island has a few specialty stores where you can savor your ice cream cone, quart of milk or odds & ends for sandwiches. This is the tranquility & rather you will treasure the most for your morning-evening walks, bicycle rides, or excursion on the pier to fish or just appreciate the beach. The Sunsets you will never forget.
YOU GET ALL THIS
Your Family Will Adore the Spectacular Sunrises / Sunsets, Priceless Sea Vistas and Sounds that You Will Hear from the Outdoor spaces of This Sunset Beach Holiday Rental. This Sea Front Home Sleeps 14, Non-Smoking, No Family Animals. Bedrooms Consist of: MBRW: K, SBRW: Q & 2 Bunk beds, MBRE: Q & Q, SBRE: S & S, Living Area: Q Sleeper, 4- 1/2 Baths (2 New Baths w/Non-Slip Ceramic Floor Tile & Fans). All New Hurricane Windows Throughout, All New Plantation Blinds Throughout, Very High-Speed Wireless. Our Promise to You Is to Provide a Very Well-Maintained Huge Oceanfront with Great Reception & Wi-Fi. The Owners Make Consistent Annual Updates to the Structure, Furnishings, Linens & Conveniences in this Family Helpful Home. We Pledge to Provide You All the Comforts Possible! Cell Signal Booster for All Providers. NEW INFANT SEAT. All Bedrooms Have Their Own TV's. 2 DVD's, audio system iPod Dock, 5 Color TV's, Netflix Available to use with your account in the Living Room. 2 Ceiling Fans on the Porch, 2 in the Great Room. Library with Dedicated Ice Maker & Snow Cone Maker, 10 Seat Dining Table, Extra Folding Table With 6 Folding Chairs, 3 Counter Stools. You May Appreciate Cooking in a Sizable Kitchen with Extensive Double-Kitchen Cabinets, Labels Included on All Cabinets & Drawers, Inside Fish Sink Supplied with a Dedicated Reverse Osmosis Water Filter w/Spout, Glass Container w/Spout. You Should No Longer Need Water Bottles! French Door Fridge, New Kitchen Stove, Microwave, Toaster Oven, 4 Slice Toaster, 12 Cup Coffee Maker, Abundance of Silver Ware & Dinner Ware, Cooking Utensils/Cookware, Take Away Disposable Food Containers, New Mats Throughout. 500sf Sea Side Screened in Porch, 5 Rockers, 2 Gliders, Breakfast Table with 4 Chairs. Roof Deck / Sun Deck Elevated Board Walk with Outside Shower / Foot Rinse, Fish Flag on Pole, Painted Path Stones That Will Come with You to the End of the Rainbow. Ground Floor Screened Shower with Hot & Cold Water, New Washer & Dryer, Weber Charcoal Grille, Kitchen Aid Gas Grille with Extra Propane Tanks, Picnic Table With 2 Benches, Childrens Table With 4 Stools. Cement Ground Floor Parking Area Sand Free. Partial Check-In, when SCHEDULED, Is Accepted After 1:30pm (We'll Have a Bedroom, Bathroom Ready for Your Use by That Time. You Can Drop the Bags and Head to the Beach While We Finish the Cleaning by Our Normal Check-In Time of 3pm). Great House with Countless Free Conveniences Supplied for Your Individual and Personal Pleasure, Pretty Vistas of the Atlantic & the Wondrous Sky.
ONE KEY for YOUR NEEDS
One key gets you into all your needs, the entrance door, the ground floor Laundry. This you will get from the lock box (Code Included Before You Arrive). Once you get in Put the Key Back in the Lock Box. You will have 2 identical keys for your comfort to use during your stay.
THINGS to BRING
Our home is supplied for normal housekeeping. It is decorated to the owner's taste, so please care for these items as they were your own. You will find linen, towels, bed pads, bedspreads and pillows. Our home will have starter paper products for your emergency appreciation. Cleaning materials; broom, dust pan, cleaning rags, bucket & mop are included for your appreciation. This brief checklist is supplied to assist you with your packing and shopping.
• Laundry Detergent Pods (Supplied in Laundry Room*)
• Dish Washing Detergent (Wall Sink Disposable Dispenser Supplied)
• Dish Washer Jell Pods (Supplied Under Sink)
• Dish Towels (Supplied)
• Reverse Osmosis Water Filter with Dedicated Water Spout (Supplied)
You may no longer need water bottles
• Disposable One Time Use Food Containers (Supplied*)
• Kitchen Garbage Bags (Included)
• Paper Towels (One Roll Included)
• Toilet Paper (One Roll per Bathroom Supplied)
• Bed Sheets (Included)
• Bath Towels (Supplied)
• Face Cloths (Included)
• Hand Soap (Disposable Dispenser Supplied in Each Bathroom*)
• Body Wash (Wall Dispensers Supplied in Each Bathroom*)
• Shampoo (Wall Dispensers Included in Each Bathroom*)
• Beach Chairs (Many Supplied in the Guest Storage*)
• Beach Toys (Many Supplied in the Guest Storage*)
• Beach Cart (Supplied in Guest Storage*)
NOTE: * These items can only be guaranteed or replenished if missing at the season's end
THINGS NOT PROVIDED
• Beach Towels
• Beach Bag
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many established tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guides with special packages for vacation rentals, dining and tours. These guides may provide a good start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Shoulder seasons special offer terrific discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for financial savings. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most getting excited about during your stay? You'll get the most value from a rental that most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a tad bit more.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
First-timers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide range of short-term rental properties available in the Wrightsville Beach area. With such a wide selection, renters are certain to discover a rental home that suits their expectations and spending plan.
The majority of rental properties in Wrightsville Beach are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
We've put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Where to find and book the best rental property:
Before you start to book " @ Ocean Front Guest Friendly Home "The Jewel On The Beach"", go through our brief collection of points to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Choices
Wrightsville Beach rental homes are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Determine Dates
Consensus can often be complicated among relatives, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will begin to drop in place.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Determine who is going, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you will need. Remember that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you book.
Exactly What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Many vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your desired trip. It may be at the high end of the range. If several individuals or families are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most rental documents require a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Compose a list of "Wants" and "Needs"
What home features is your group looking for? Do you simply desire a rental home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or amusements? Will the rental have bicycles and beach toys available for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wishes" from your group to help filter your search to the most appropriate rental.
Special Factors to consider
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Be sure to remember and ask about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Dog Deserves a Vacation, Too
Are you or other members of the gang travelling with a dog? Pet policies are different at each rental. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds can be limited. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
Several websites exist to match renters with rental home owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Wrightsville Beach local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique selection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of similar properties that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. This is more effective through the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Go Through The Agreement
You really should know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, visitors have to pay local taxes when booking " @ Ocean Front Guest Friendly Home "The Jewel On The Beach"", in addition to various other fees which may be required based upon their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each rental. Many rental contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your visit.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the property. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. More often than not, surrounding properties are lived in by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every space of the rental property to make certain that you've collected all possessions.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. If at all possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many property management companies and rental home sites make it easy for travellers to offer reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but completely honest about your experience. The best owners and managers will try very hard to fix the problem.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did everyone have a good time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental unit. If the rental property was not perfect, and you'll better recognize how to perfect your search for the next trip.