- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyContact for last min. specials. We have four homes on Sea Isle--Windjammer BB, Mermaid Crossing, Blue Crab and Starfish Cottage.
CLEANING PROVIDED no additional costs for weekly units
Brand New Kitchen, Upscale, Granite, Stainless appliances, Everything Updated, .Grand enlargened outdoor space.
Windjammer II is one of eight units in this handsome, two-level townhouses located on the West End of Sea Isle Beach.
There is a generous pool located directly in front of this newly-constructed, Non-Smoking townhouse. The pool is one of the biggest on the Island. Our unit is not sea view (there is one view) but you are just steps away (less than 30 seconds) to the beach with NO streets to cross! Simply go underneath our unit , Windjammer, to the beach access ramp/dunes. Very wide beach at the West end.
Our townhouse is very huge and roomy inside, and has two porches which overlook the sound side of the island. You are not and do not feel cramped in this home and it is much bigger than most of the homes on Sea Isle. This townhouse is the brightest of all. The kitchen is freshly renovate with all new stainless appliances, granite, new kitchen cabinets, generous with a enormous capacity refrigerator, new floors, and tons of cabinet space. The dining and family living area has new hard wood floors.
WIRELESS INTERNET FOR ALL GUEST
The 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms are big with plenty of closet and storage space. All bedrooms have a refined private full bathroom. The bedrooms have beds as follows:
ONE KING, ONE QUEEN,ONE QUEEN, TWO DOUBLES, TWO DOUBLES. The 2 master bedrooms are located on the main floor with their own private cavernous bathroom. Upstairs there are 3 more bedrooms with three full bathrooms and a laundry area and tons of closet space. All bedrooms have CABLE TV, some have vcr's. The family area has a new flat screen TV and two bedrooms also have flat screens. We have books to read, games to play and movies to watch.
The kitchen is brand new, modernized 2015, huge with plenty of dishes, glasses, cookware, libation glasses and storage containers. The dining area is open and radiant with a sizable glass dining room table and chairs and additional seating with a side table area.
There is also a sizable new outdoor space on the pretty beach with a shower. You may sit on that porch and relish the sea. We just enlargened our main outdoor space on the main level , which is off the family room, and there is a second porch is off a huge bedroom. Savor the peaceful island while calming on the porch, with a cool drink and your favorite rent. You will also have access to our owners closet with a grille, beach chairs, pool floats, etc. The beach is ideal, wide, and not busy on the private West End of the Island.
Parking is available underneath our unit for 3 cars along with outer spots located around the pool.
Sea Isle is 6 miles of beach with a few new eateries, mini putt putt course, and ice cream parlor and arcade for children. It is not a commercial beach, but a ideal place for visitors and families to get together and adore a anxiety-complimentary holiday.
Telephone for additional prices or for off season holiday deals.
We also have 3 other homes available
Keywords: Giant Townhouse- Sea side,
Substantial Pool steps to sea- Most superb Deal on the Island. Pool is Huge, Private West End
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most official tourism bureaus will send you travel guide books with special offers for rental homes, dining and attractions. Be on the lookout for these books and promotional books, since this allows travelers to experience the same wonderful attractions at a considerable discounted.
- Are the trip dates changeable? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer discounted prices to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? If there's a certain Wrightsville Beach atteaction which you just love, search for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual home owners generally offer their clients the opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed a result of health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
General Vacation Rental Information
Some people are shocked to discover just how many rentals are offered in Wrightsville Beach. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Wrightsville Beach gang, from quiet condominiums to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Wrightsville Beach are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental property:
Do you believe " Beautiful Bed/5Bath /Pool/Sleeps14- Aug 17-22 Spec." is the perfect vacation property for your next visit? Read this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
Start Your Search Early
Wrightsville Beach rentals start booking very early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select a Town and Date
Agreement can be tricky between members of the family, but the moment this complicated part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Vacation rental
How many relatives are joining your getaway? Consider that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your family. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Check to make sure " Beautiful Bed/5Bath /Pool/Sleeps14- Aug 17-22 Spec." works with your price range *during your desired dates*. If a few individuals or families are sharing the cost, always make sure that each party understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to chip in. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your group looking for? Do you want a rental property with patio kitchen? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or close to a city setting? Will the property have bicycles and body boards available for use as part of your stay? Create a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condominium on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Almost all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure you include your companion! Animal friends are welcome at a number of rental properties, but policies differ. Many constraints may dismiss a prospective rental. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
After the place, time and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Wrightsville Beach local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from having exclusive rental properties, local companies offer top-notch service..
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest opportunity for a reduced rate is switching to an off-season week.
Study the Entire Contract
Read through the complete agreement and make sure you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the regular fee, visitors will need to pay local taxes when booking " Beautiful Bed/5Bath /Pool/Sleeps14- Aug 17-22 Spec.", along with any other additional fees which may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Be sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers comfort should disaster strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts should be helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or hot tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Many times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, outdoor patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Many vacation rental web sites seek testimonials after your stay is complete. Owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable recommendations. If anything was unsatisfactory and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your comments.
Use Your Experience
Does everyone want to go back? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be simple. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next time.
- Jinks Creek Waterfront Grille - 1.8 miles
- Drift - 1.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.9 miles
- Sugar Shack - 2.0 miles
- Causeway Gourmet - 2.0 miles
- The View At Brick Landing Plantation - 4.1 miles
- Blue Planet Watersports - 1.5 miles
- River Country Mini Golf - 1.8 miles
- Ocean Isle Beach Pier - 1.8 miles
- Ocean Isle Fishing Center - 1.8 miles
- Ingram Planetarium - 1.9 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carolina - 1.9 miles
- Museum of Coastal Carlina - 1.9 miles
- The Breakers Arcade - 1.9 miles