About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1208 square feet
Welcome to 7th and Nun! Find yourself on a beautiful corner that is just mins. away from everything Wilmington has to offer. Walk Score 84/100 - "Very Walkable".
1 Queen BR, 1 Full BR, 2 Twin BR, 1.5 BA, Fenced Yard + Fire Pit + Hot Tub + Private Covered Carport Parking.
Dogs are welcomed to join you during your stay, please make sure to include them in your booking as family pets in the guest section as there is a pet fee per visit.
7th and Nun is a 120 year old bungalow in the Historic District that has undergone renovations to provide the luxuries of modern living while preserving the striking bungalow character. The home has four comfortable beds wrapped in extravagant bed linens and the master bed is topped with a Tempur-Pedic cover to ensure a comfortable nights sleep.
Restore yourself in the morning with a Nespresso and peacefully end your day by roasting marshmallows over the fire pit in the fenced in yard or calming in the private hot tub. Beach chairs and towels are at the ready for a fast trip to one of the many local beaches for a relaxing day of sun and relaxation.
Features at a glance:
• Private covered carport parking supplied with direct access to the home
• Private 100% fenced in yard w/ a huge picnic table with comfortable seating for 6
• Private 6 person hot tub with 37 jets
• River Rock Fire Pit area w/ seating for four and a supplied S'mores Station
• Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner supplied
• Enormous sectional couch
• Central Air-Conditioning + Heat (AC limited to 69 degrees for system health)
• 55" intelligent TV in living room
• Totally supplied kitchen: pots, pans, silverware, Nespresso, glassware, toaster, blender, etc.
• Luxurious bed linens supplied
• Desk w/ monitor+ USB C dock adapter or plug in directly to HDMI
• Dog bowls included
• Full size washer and dryer w/ detergent
• Ample complimentary street parking around the home as it is on a peaceful corner
• Public pickle ball courts are less than 2 blocks away
You will have the entire home and yard to yourself during the stay. Check in using a intelligent lock on the exterior doors using a unique access code sent to you 48 hours prior to check in.
Other things to note
FOR SENSITIVE/ALLERGIC GUESTS: This is a dog friendly property. It is thoroughly cleaned between each visit but there may be pet dander on the premises.
There are camera's by the front door, backyard, and carport. Please do not touch or cover these expensive devices. If you rent the home, you agree to the cameras being on the exterior of the property. There are no cameras inside the home.
1. Check out time is firm.
2. The max. number of dogs allowed is two, please contact me prior to booking for an exception.
3. Please be respectful and clean up after your pets in the yard prior to check out. Dispose of waste in the green trash bin. There will be an additional cleaning fee for pet waste left in the yard.
Hot Tub Rules:
1. You must shower before use. If you are coming from the beach, please change your suit and shower to avoid sand getting into the hot tub.
2. Use the hot tub at your own risk.
3. Read the hot tub instructions and detailed rules supplied on laminate paper inside the home before opening the cover. These instructions include how to open/close the hot tub cover as well as how to use the tub.
4.Misuse of the hot tub or not following the rules may result in additional costs for cleaning/maintenance/service.
About the Area
Located in Wilmington, this vacation home is in the city center and on a river. Cape Fear Museum and Children's Museum of Wilmington are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Cotton Exchange and Mayfaire Town Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Carolina Heights and Wilmington Railroad Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)